Inkaholics

Saturday 1 November 2014

Top Picks #67 Color Challenge

Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all of our entries from the purple and grey/silver challenge! We really enjoyed visiting your blogs to see your work. Here are the top picks:

Marika

We loved Marika’s beautiful design, her use of woodgrain, and her color choices. Plus, her flowers are gorgeous!


 Karen

We found Karen’s soft masked background to be the perfect backdrop for her beautiful butterfly. Her design is great and we just love the overall feel here!


Deepti

Deepti created such a dramatic card with fantastic drawn trees, a great use of vellum, and an overall great theme for the challenge!



Congratulations to our winners!
Grab your badge:

1 comment:

Marika said...

Oh my! This really made my day! Thank you for choosing my card! I think, I can't stop smiling today!