Inkaholics

Saturday 11 October 2014

Challenge 67 - Purple with Grey / Silver



Welcome back everyone and thank you for all the great entries in our last challenge. This time, we have a colour challenge for you - Purple with grey/ silver. 

Guidelines : any shade of purple(including mauves/lilacs)  with any shade of grey (including silver). May also use black, white or cream and realistic colours for hair, skin, or fur, but no other colours please. 

First, please welcome our wonderful Guest Designer, Lynda . 







Hi. What to say about me... well, I live a somewhat hectic life in sunny Hampshire in the UK with my husband, two daughters and three dogs. I am a chidminder in my day job, and love to pass my love of crafting on to the children I care for. We are often found up to our eyeballs in paint and glue! For me crafting is the ultimate way to relax. I love paper crafting and experimenting with different styles and techniques, and I also crochet and cross stitch sometimes, but these days card making is my main passion. I am thrilled to have been asked to guest DT, and thoroughly enjoyed getting inky making my contribution. I can't wait to see all the entries this month. Good luck! x

And now, some ideas from our Design Team:

Pia



Shauna



Marina 













We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We're sorry that we can't comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment  (eg Splitcoast Stampers). When we can view your card, however we will still consider it for our top picks.







2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous cards from the team! I do like the colours you've picked!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team