Inkaholics

Thursday 20 December 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: A Day For Daisies

Like I told you yesterday, I'm highlighting products from our 2013 FABULOUS sponsors here at Inkspirational-!  Tonight I've got a card made with an image from the wonderful A Day For Daisies!  They are actually our first sponsor and will be sponsoring us in January as well as in July! 

I've used part of an image called Freehand Bird 1 on my card.  It's a fabulous buy because you get two beautiful bird images in one purchase!  It's also so versatile--I've used it for a holiday card but it could easily be used on a birthday or just because card!

Here's the card I've made with this image~
More details on my personal blog HERE.
Don't forget that we're going to be doing a follower give away soon, so please follow us!  Also, feel free to LIKE our Facebook Page as this will also play a part in our give away!  More information will be forthcoming soon!!! Merry stamping, friends!

Mynnette xx

No comments: